Front-end Developer (Senior)
Our mission at edeja is to help entrepreneurs shape the world through reliable software. We offer a safe and productive environment for all hard-working team members, and we’re always open to feedback. We want to create the right opportunities for you. Looking for new challenges or just want to switch to really entertaining projects? Do not hesitate and apply to edeja!
Joining Edeja means:
- Having a smooth start: your team will support you through the onboarding process
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Constant development of your skills (support from PM and TL through performance management system)
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we are always open to brilliant ideas.
- Flextime (9-5ish – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs).
- Other benefits: long-term collaboration, private health insurance, parking, gym, company events, remote days, and various internal initiatives…
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- Proven, 5+ years' commercial experience in building React and/or Angular web applications
- Awareness of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx)
- Have a very good knowledge of frontend application architecture
- Generate solutions to encountered problems and focus on putting these solutions into practice
- Practice using ES2015+ and TypeScript
- HTML5 APIs knowledge
- CSS3 / SCSS knowledge
- Expertise in REST APIs
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Git experience
- Knowledge of testing (i.e. React Testing Library, Jest, Jasmine, Karma).
- Good command of written and spoken English (min B2+)
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical background
- Familiarity with Modular programming
- Knowledge of Docker's basics
- Know Continuous Integration practices and tools
- Have experience with Node.js (or understanding code)
What does the recruitment process look like?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be invited to a technical interview with one of our Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will get an offer.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions – drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Talk to Bojana!
Apply for the position
Send us your CV and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.