Java Developer (Mid-Junior)
We are looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth options.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to strengthen our team. Looking for new challenges or just wanting to switch to entertaining projects? Do not hesitate to apply to edeja!
Joining Edeja means:
- Having a smooth start: your team will support you through the onboarding process
- Working with engineers in demanding and complex projects with a Java background
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Constant development of your skills (support from PM and TL through performance management system)
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we are always open to brilliant ideas.
- Sharing best practices and supporting other Java Developers in creating clean code and documentation
- Flextime (9-5ish – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs).
- Other benefits: private health insurance, parking, company events, remote days, basketball, gym, various internal initiatives…
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience in Java and Spring
- Experience working with RESTful services
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL / MongoDB
- Excellent knowledge of English
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's Degree with technical background
What does the recruitment process look like?
- An Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- Call with the recruiter
- Final stage - meetings with the Team Leader and Technical Interview
Our projects are waiting for a new Java Developer! Are you ready to join us on our journey? Don’t hold back and apply!
Any questions? Talk to Bojana!
Apply for the position
Send us your CV and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.